By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
  • Home
  • Business
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Science
  • Tech
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • videos
  • Press Release
    • Press Release
    • Press Release Distribution Packages
  • Live Streaming
  • Legal Talk
Reading: “No further investigation needed”: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah rules out NIA probe in Dharmasthala case – World News Network
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
  • Home
    • Home 1
  • Categories
  • Legal Talk
  • Bookmarks
  • More Foxiz
    • Sitemap
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Latest World News Update > Blog > National > “No further investigation needed”: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah rules out NIA probe in Dharmasthala case – World News Network
National

“No further investigation needed”: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah rules out NIA probe in Dharmasthala case – World News Network

worldnewsnetwork
Last updated: August 31, 2025 12:00 am
By worldnewsnetwork 4 Min Read
Share
SHARE

Mysuru (Karnataka) [India], August 31 (ANI): Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Sunday ruled out a National Investigation Agency (NIA) probe into the alleged mass burial case at Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala, saying the Special Investigation Team (SIT) was already investigating the matter.
“Dharmadhikari Veerendra Heggade himself welcomed the formation of the SIT. The SIT was formed because the truth needs to come out. Otherwise, there would have always been a deadlock about Dharmasthala. The SIT has been formed to dispel this doubt. The complainant went before the court and gave 164 statements. Many organisations had demanded that an SIT be formed. Opposition parties had also welcomed this. SIT has been given full freedom and has been instructed to complete the investigation and submit a report. I think no further investigation is needed,” Siddaramaiah told reporters.
The BJP, however, has demanded that the probe be handed over to the NIA and has announced a state-wide mobilisation. Earlier, Karnataka BJP president BY Vijayendra said a ‘Dharmasthala Chalo’ rally would be held on September 1, urging people to visit temples, offer prayers, and participate in processions before heading to Dharmasthala. A public meeting is scheduled there at 2:00 PM.
“The government’s handling of the Dharmasthala issue has tarnished its reputation, and a thorough investigation by the NIA is essential to uncover the organisations and malicious forces behind the controversy,” Vijayendra said at a press conference in Bengaluru.
He warned that such forces could conspire against other Hindu temples in a similar manner.
Vijayendra questioned the Chief Minister’s ‘haste’ in addressing the Dharmasthala issue, pointing out that the government should have gathered information about the individual who made allegations and the organisations backing them. He suggested that the state intelligence or police should have conducted a preliminary investigation before any decisions were made.
Drawing parallels with the Chinnaswamy Stadium stampede incident, where 11 innocent lives were lost and 30-40 people were seriously injured due to the government’s publicity-driven actions, Vijayendra accused the Chief Minister of making hasty decisions in the Dharmasthala matter.
Earlier on Saturday, Karnataka Home Minister G. Parameshwara said the government would not interfere with the SIT’s work. “If the investigation into the Dharmasthala case has to be completed quickly, that is the SIT’s own decision. The SIT is already conducting the investigation, and until it is completed, they will not disclose any information. We will not interfere or give them any instructions,” he said.
The complainant, who alleged that he had been forced to bury multiple bodies in Dharamsthala, was arrested by the SIT after forensic analysis showed the bones he produced were of a man and not a woman, as he had claimed. He has been remanded in custody for 10 days. (ANI)

Contents
WORLD MEDIA NETWORKPRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTIONPress releases distribution in 166 countriesPress releases in all languagesPress releases in Indian LanguagesIndia PackagesEurope PackagesAsia PackagesMiddle East & Africa PackagesSouth America PackagesUSA & Canada PackagesOceania PackagesCis Countries PackagesWorld Packages

Disclaimer: This story is auto-generated from a syndicated feed of ANI; only the image & headline may have been reworked by News Services Division of World News Network Inc Ltd and Palghar News and Pune News and World News

sponsored by

WORLD MEDIA NETWORK


PRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTION

Press releases distribution in 166 countries

EUROPE UK, INDIA, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, FRANCE, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, ITALY, SPAIN, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, SOUTHEAST ASIA, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, GREATER CHINA, VIETNAM, THAILAND, INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, SOUTH AMERICA, RUSSIA, CIS COUNTRIES, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND MORE

Press releases in all languages

ENGLISH, GERMAN, DUTCH, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, ARABIC, JAPANESE, and KOREAN CHINESE, VIETNAMESE, INDONESIAN, THAI, MALAY, RUSSIAN. ITALIAN, SPANISH AND AFRICAN LANGUAGES

Press releases in Indian Languages

HINDI, MARATHI, GUJARATI, TAMIL, TELUGU, BENGALI, KANNADA, ORIYA, PUNJABI, URDU, MALAYALAM
For more details and packages

Email - support@worldmedianetwork.uk
Website - worldmedianetwork.uk

India Packages

Read More

Europe Packages

Read More

Asia Packages

Read More

Middle East & Africa Packages

Read More

South America Packages

Read More

USA & Canada Packages

Read More

Oceania Packages

Read More

Cis Countries Packages

Read More

World Packages

Read More
sponsored by

You Might Also Like

Mini secretariats in every district will provide quicker solutions: Delhi CM Rekha Gupta – World News Network

Shree Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra remains suspended for sixth consecutive day – World News Network

“In President Trump’s case, what used to be back-channelling, quiet is now front-channelling”: Manish Tewari on claims of India-Pak ceasefire – World News Network

Himachal Monsoon Havoc: 819 roads, 1,236 transformers, 424 supply water supply schemes disrupted – World News Network

PM Modi-Xi Jinping talks: Congress rakes up Galwan, China’s support to Pakistan, says “Despite nefarious actions…” – World News Network

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article India to manufacture every component of mobile phones, including Made in India chips: Ashwini Vaishnaw – World News Network
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
TwitterFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

PM Modi “companion in joys and sorrows of people,” says Haryana minister Anil Vij – World News Network
National
Punjab: BSF seizes 7 kg heroin in Ferozepur, arrests narco-smuggler – World News Network
National
NeGD achieves Pan-India integration of nearly 2,000 e-government services – World News Network
National
Young civil servants entering services are architects of India’s 2047 vision: Union Minister Jitendra Singh – World News Network
National
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
Copyright © 2024 World News Network. All Rights Reserved.
Join Us!

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news, podcasts etc..

[mc4wp_form]
Zero spam, Unsubscribe at any time.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?